About Jalandhar

Jalandhar is an ancient city in the north Indian state of Punjab. It’s home to Devi Talab Mandir, a centuries-old Hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Durga, with a tank considered sacred by devotees. The whitewashed Gurdwara Chhevin Patshahi is a place of worship for Sikhs. To the southeast lies St. Mary’s Cathedral, a modern building with Punjabi architectural elements, 2 domed towers, and a pond.
Devi Talab Mandir

Devi Talab Mandir or Devi Talab Temple is a Hindu temple located in Jalandhar. This temple is devoted to Goddess Durga and is believed to be at least 200 years old.
Tulsi Mandir

The temple of Vrinda is one of the ancient monuments in the city of Jalandhar. It is commonly known as Tulsi Mandir by the devotees. The temple is dedicated to Vrinda, who was the wife of the demon Jalandhara.
Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh Museum

Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh Museum is dedicated to the great revolutionaries of the state of Punjab. These martyrs of Punjab laid down their lives to liberate India from the clutches of British rule.
Mandir Shri Siddh Baba Sodal

Mandir Shri Siddh Baba Sodal is a Sacred Hindu temple known for its vibrant decor and its annual Baba Sodal festival in September.
Jang-e-Azadi Memorial

Jang-e-Azadi Memorial is a memorial and museum being built in Kartarpur town of Punjab, India, in memory of the contribution and sacrifices made by the Punjabi community in the Indian independence movement.
Rangla Punjab Haveli

Rangla Punjab Haveli is a traditional Punjabi theme village. Here you can enjoy an enthralling performance exhibiting the traditional folk dances of Punjab, Bhangra, and Gidda.
Pushpa Gujral Science City

Pushpa Gujral Science City is the biggest project of its kind in Northern India, the Science City has been set up on 72 acres of land in the heart of Punjab, on Jalandhar- Kapurthala Road. It is intended to inculcate the scientific aptitude, temperament, to fire the imagination and creativity, foster the spirit of enquiry and exploration among the masses, especially in the young minds.
Shiv Mandir

Shiv Mandir is located at Gur Mandi in the city of Jalandhar which is well known and venerated temple of the Hindus. The Temple was found by the Nawab of Sultanpur Lodhi who built the temple near Masjid Imam Nasar.

The small town of Nurmahal is famous for Serai Nurmahal which was constructed for the travelers visiting the town. The filigree work and tiles decorated in beautiful patterns are the main attractions of the Sarai.
Wonderland Theme Park

Wonderland Theme Park is a popular park with family-friendly rides, a small roller coaster, water slides, and a wave pool.
Best Time To Visit Jalandhar

Jalandhar is basically a dry place of Punjab, which witnesses extreme weather conditions. The environment of the place may be generally categorized into the tropical plain, warm, and semi-arid. One can witness sufficient moisture during the monsoon season, due to the humid air of oceanic origin that enters into the place. The city encounters three prime seasons, including summer, winter, and monsoon. Summer Season in Jalandhar is really hot. It arrives in the last week of March and stays till June. The temperature of the city rises up to 45°C making June the hottest month for the city and usually, people don’t like to come to Jalandhar in this month. If you are visiting the place during summer, pack light cotton clothes to wear during your trip to Jalandhar.

Monsoon Season starts in Jalandhar commences in the last week of June and remains till Mid-September. The city brings pouring showers with soothing breeze and humid weather. The annual rainfall of the city remains 700 mm. Among these, the place receives around 78% of the annual rainfall in the monsoon and the remaining 22% in the non-monsoon period.

Winter Season starts in Jalandhar from the second week of November. The temperature of the city goes down to a great extent. The days are cold and become extremely colder in the months of December and January. The winter lasts till the first week of March, with temperatures varying from 18°C to 8°C. The weather is pleasant during this season making it the ideal time to visit Jalandhar.

Contact Us

24, Ashok Vihar Colony, Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow - 226022, Uttar Pradesh, India.