Arrive Frankfurt - Cologne (1 Hr)
Cologne - Berlin (4½ Hrs)
Berlin - Dresden
Dresden - Nuremberg (4½ Hrs)
Nuremberg - Munich
Munich - Heidelberg (3 Hrs)
Heidelberg - Depart Munich (3 Hrs)
- 9 nights accommodation.
- Daily Continental breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival).
- Sightseeing (Note: The tour starts from a city center point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included):
-Cologne: Cruise on the River Rhine.
-Berlin: Hop-on hop-off tour
-Munich: BMW Museum (Entrance Only); Royal Castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof tour
- Intercity train travel using a 7 days Flexi German Rail Pass with reservation fees:
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, airport taxes, and Visa charges.
- TCS and GST are not included in the above cost and will be charged on the final amount.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Lunches, dinners, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary.
- Mandatory tipping to guide/ driver per person per day, if not mentioned in the itinerary, has to be paid.
- City taxes/resort fees to be paid at the hotel.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Cost of PCR Test is not included & any medical examination will be treated as actual
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary INCLUSIONS head.
- Personal charges such as laundry, phone calls, SIM cards, or room service
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified).
- Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of your itinerary.
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Passport fees, immunization costs, and local departure taxes (when applicable).
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Surcharges applicable for travel during peak season/block out dates/trade fairs/festivals/events.
- Compulsory High Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable to festive seasons and long weekends.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides until and unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change.
- Standard check-in time into the hotel is 1500 Hrs and check out at 1100 Hrs.
- Most hotels in Europe are not air-conditioned.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 Passengers travelling together.
- The maximum number of persons (adult/child) allowed per room depends upon hotel policy.
- The price for single occupancy is only valid if:
– 2 adults traveling together and occupying two separate rooms.
– Traveling as a third adult in the party occupying a separate room
- The above price is not valid for travel during peak season/block out dates/trade fairs/festivals/events.
- Midnight surcharges apply for transfers between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs.
- WIFI, Tea / Coffee making facility, etc. in the rooms cannot be guaranteed. (Supplement charges may apply for such services)
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
We offer the freedom to tailor your vacation to your preferences with optional excursions that converse to your preferences, whether they are food, wine, history, art, music, or anything else. When you book your excursions with us, you can be assured that every optional excursion we offer corresponds with the free time you’ll have at your destination, so there will be no conflicts between included and optional activities. Each optional excursion that we offer is carefully selected by our team of travel experts to ensure that you receive the best quality at a great value. Our tried-and-tested partners have their finger on the pulse of the city in which they operate, allowing them to provide the best experiences possible.
We provide experiences that you cannot create on your own, and because you book with us, we coordinate all of your transportation and timing requirements. The optional excursions listed below are only examples of this vacation. These may or may not be available, and availability is dependent on operating days and seasonality. The prices shown below are only indicative and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, timings, availability, black-out dates, and other factors.
|1||Frankfurt City Tour||£30||£25|
|2||Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise||£12||£12|