Visit 3 Countries In 8 Days
Welcome to Budapest. Enjoy the Danube river cruise
Guided city tour of Budapest. Option to Enjoy the Hungarian Horsemanship show
Proceed to Vienna. Guided city tour of Vienna. Visit Schonbrunn Palace
Guided city tour of Salzburg. Onto Innsbruck. Orientation tour of Innsbruck
Drive to Switzerland. See the largest Waterfall in Switzerland - The Rhine Falls
Day Free at leisure OR enjoy a magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe - the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken
Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres.Cruise on Lake of Lucerne
Fly back home
Stay at Top Branded Hotels like Ibis, Hotel Bon Alpina, Aparthotel.
Inclusion - Sightseeing and Excursions
Meals & Driver Tips
European Duet Group Tour Package – Visit 3 countries in 8 days: Hungary, Austria & Switzerland with all important attractions, sightseeing, meals, 4-star category hotels, and tour manager included in the tour.
Get the best deals for Europe Tour Packages, Europe Holiday Packages, Europe Trip Packages, Europe Packages, Trip to Europe at affordable rates with top-rated hotels.
- Monument/Monastery/Park entrance fee.
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary. Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Anything which is not mentioned under the “INCLUDES” header.
- Optional Tours which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, guide, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- The cost of PCR Test is not included and any medical examination will be treated as actual.
- Domestic airfare / Train fare / Bus fare.
- Optional enhancements like a room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Government taxes / GST / Service charges.
- Mineral water on coaches/microbuses/cars(unless otherwise indicated).
- Tips and gratuities(unless otherwise indicated).
- Porterage fees.
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated).
- Waiting or additional transfer fees.
- Heater, mattress, roll-away bed charges.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- Tours will operate subject to all Government regulations.
- All Local taxes, entrances, and services are calculated as of 1st February 2021, any increase in local taxes, entry tickets, and other services has to be borne and paid by the customer.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) will be done by an air-conditioned coach.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates will be notified.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified.
- No refunds for unutilized services.
- Any disputes and claims are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Lucknow High Court at Lucknow.
- Destination To Plan reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- Destination To Plan reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of Destination To Plan due to Force Majeure related to weather conditions, strike, etc.
- Destination To Plan shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur during the tour, due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine, and or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India / Government of India regulations.
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers.
- The tour price quoted is subject to change should there be any hike in the fuel and hotel rates.
- Tour price given is valid for Indian nationals only.
- The maximum number of persons (adult/child) allowed per room depends upon hotel policy.
- Midnight surcharges apply for transfers between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides until and unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation of hotels and other services are subject to availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Generally, check-in time is 1400 hrs and check-out time is 1200 Noon at all hotels but it may differ depending on hotel policy.
- WIFI, Tea / Coffee making facility, etc. in the rooms cannot be guaranteed. (Supplement charges may apply for such services).
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents, any medical evacuations, train delays or re-scheduling, etc.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on the usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However, in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- For guests’ safety and security, we do not allow night driving, hence guests are requested to leave on time so they can reach their next destination before 2000 hrs.
- The driving duration mentioned in the itinerary may not be precise; it is the time that can be expected when strictly driving, depending on the present road conditions. Otherwise, the journey is conducted in such a way that we always stop midway for visiting villages, markets, photography, major landmarks of importance or interest depending on the guest’s interest.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Any hike in the taxes, entrance fees, hotel rates, fuel, etc will be charged extra.
- The offered itinerary is not a confirmation of the services and we shall proceed with your booking once we have received confirmation from you. And if rooms are unavailable in the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Please note that some of the sights/itineraries may change due to time limit, weather, national holidays, and special events. We maintain the right to alter the itinerary since tours are made in advance and unforeseen circumstances that mandate change may arise. Itinerary changes are made to improve your overall travel experience.