Manali- Kunzum Pass - Kaza
Kaza - Langza - Hikkam - Komic - Kaza
Kaza Local – Kumzum La – Pass - Chandratal
Chandartal- Rohtang Pass – Manali (10 hrs)
- 5 nights accommodation at the hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel or as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, city tours, and transport services by A/C vehicle with All India Tourist permit as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above.
- Monument/Monastery/Park entrance fee.
- Services of English-speaking local guide.
- Elephant ride/Jeep ride/Boat ride/Jeep Safari/Camel ride/Amusement park rides.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Anything which is not mentioned under the “INCLUDES” header.
- Optional Tours which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, guide, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- The cost of PCR Test is not included and any medical examination will be treated as actual.
- Domestic airfare / Train fare / Bus fare.
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Government taxes / GST / Service charges.
- Mineral water on coaches/microbuses/cars.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Porterage fees.
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated).
- Waiting or additional transfer fees.
- Heater, mattress, roll-away bed charges.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Surcharges applicable for travel during peak season/block out dates/trade fairs/festivals/events.
- Compulsory High Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable to festive seasons and long weekends.
- The above price is not valid for travel during peak season/block out dates/trade fairs/festivals/events.
- The tour price quoted is subject to change should there be any hike in the fuel and hotel rates.
- Tour price given is valid for Indian nationals only.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 Passengers travelling together.
- The maximum number of persons (adult/child) allowed per room depends upon hotel policy.
- The price for single occupancy is only valid if:
– 2 adults traveling together and occupying two separate rooms.
– Traveling as a third adult in the party occupying a separate room.
- Midnight surcharges apply for transfers between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides until and unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation of hotels and other services are subject to availability
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Generally, check-in time is 1400 hrs and check-out time is 1200 Noon at all hotels but it may differ depending on hotel policy.
- The category of rooms may differ depending upon the availability at the time of booking.
- WIFI, Tea / Coffee making facility, etc. in the rooms cannot be guaranteed. (Supplement charges may apply for such services)
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents, and any medical evacuations, train delays or re-scheduling, etc.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on the usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- For guests’ safety and security, we do not allow night driving, hence guests are requested to leave on time so they can reach their next destination before 2000 hrs.
- The driving duration mentioned in the itinerary may not be precise; it is the time that can be expected when strictly driving, depending on the present road conditions. Otherwise, the journey is conducted in such a way that we always stop midway for visiting villages, markets, photography, major landmarks of importance or interest depending on the guest’s interest.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Any hike in the taxes, entrance fees, hotel rates, fuel, etc will be charged extra.
- Elephant rides are subject to availability and permission granted by the forest department.
- The offered itinerary is not a confirmation of the services and we shall proceed with your booking once we have received confirmation from you. And if rooms are unavailable in the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Please note that some of the sights/itineraries may change due to time limit, weather, national holidays, and special events. We maintain the right to alter the itinerary since tours are made in advance and unforeseen circumstances that mandate change may arise. Itinerary changes are made to improve your overall travel experience.